Another wishful thinking mood board. This time my focus was the dining room. Luckily there isn't much to that side of the room since it connects with the living room. I wanted to keep everything in there more subtle with clear views so it feels open.
I really love the idea of having a settee on one side of the table up against the wall. My turtle photo will be printed as large as I can and put up above the table. It's pretty much the largest wall in the house. I've waned to do a large piece of wall art for a long time but couldn't figure out where to put it. Then one day it hit me! The dining room. Perfection. Now to find some place to print it and mount it for me that won't be crazy expensive... oh my aching pocket book.
1. Crown Molding - Wish I Had That
2. Glass Link Chendelier - West Elm
3. Battersea Sofette - Anthropologie
4. Ocean/Seaglass Wool Rug - Angela Adams
5. Vince Clear Shell Chairs - Overstock
6. Calligaris Regency Oval Dining Table - InMod
7. Ficus Lyrata - Star Nursery
8. Turtle Print - Me!