Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today

I decided I need to be more positive. It's funny what a small thing will set thoughts in motion that are destructive. I was watching In Plain Sight in marathon fashion while working on a project and I heard this song by Patty Grittin.



It was so beautiful that I bought it on iTunes. I knew it was her. I listened to her a lot in high school. Flaming Red was a favorite album at the time. Strong, beautiful and powerful. You should listen to her more.

And then a good friend's lady love left a comment on my blog and I went scoping out her blog and found these gems. And they are so different from Patty Griffin and instantly made me happy, just like she said they would.

2 comments:

D. said...

I am so glad you like them! The "Live and Let Ghost" album is particularly good.

Unknown said...

SO good. i listen to patty on repeat for about three straight days trying to write this one essay. she is absolutely perfect.