Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Haircut

Borrowing a Cruella DeVil and Dalmation costume from a friend for Halloween was deemed "out of the question" by Sir Luke. Being that I didn't want to buy anything and only use what we had he suggested Peter Parker and Mary Jane of Spiderman fame.

Thus I had to figure out how best to look like a comic book character and not Kirsten Dunst.

 


I think I did pretty decent considering all it took was a bottle of red dye and some scissors. Yes, my friends. I cut my bangs...again. I look like a cartoon character. But that was kind of the point.

**I did not use my fabric scissors I instead chose tiny eyebrow scissors that were barely sharp. I will next time use Luke's actual hair trimming scissors he has with his kit...oh hindsight.

3 comments:

becca said...

awesome haircut.

also, josh used a canon 7D to shoot that wedding video.

Carolyn said...

I know that if I had attempted to make my hair look like a cartoon character, it would have gone very badly. So I am impressed that you pulled it off! You did a great job. Your comment about hindsight made me laugh. :) Oh, how I miss you!

Little Lisa said...

This looks so cute on you!

I cut my bangs all the time. I must be cray cray.