Sunday, December 13, 2009

Super Nerdy

I got a new hard drive on Black Friday. 1TB of space for only $60! Sir Luke got one too.

I had friends on Facebook help me name my new one. My friend Joe told me back when I was at BYU that I should name my hard drive after super heroes. So my old computer was Beta Ray Bill*. My new computer is Wonder Woman. All hard drives since have been named after female super heroes.

Love it!

What do you think of the newest addition Blonde Phantom?

Are you officially blown away by my nerdiness?

*Once when I took my computer into the Apple Store on 5th Ave the Mac Genius thought I was the coolest person he had met all day when he saw my hard drive's name. Or maybe he thought it was true love. I had to break the news I had no idea who Beta Ray Bill really was...poor Mac Genius.

No comments: